Performing Above The High (PATH)
Who We Are
The Performing Above the High (PATH) Project is a program of the California Health Collaborative, a non-profit organization committed to enhancing the quality of life and health of Californians. PATH was created in 2011 through funding from the Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health as a comprehensive approach to reduce marijuana use among youth and young adults between the ages of 10 and 25 in Fresno County. Through a series of interactive and evidence-based campaigns, the PATH Project intends to create community norm change regarding the use of marijuana.
The PATH Project intends to create community norm change regarding the use of marijuana by:
- Increasing youth, young adult, and community knowledge regarding marijuana use
- Preparing parents to be proactive and vigilant about the use of marijuana
- Recruiting the participation of law enforcement in marijuana prevention efforts
- Providing opportunities for youth to take lead in countering the glamorization of marijuana
- Providing youth and young adults with the skills necessary to refuse marijuana use
- Informational Presentations
- Summer Youth Leadership Summit
- Parent Presentations, Training, and media campaigns
- Community Advisory Board
- Informational Booths
- Youth Advisory Boards
- Reality Tour© Program
- School-Based Education Services
- Evidence-based Interventions
- Community Mobile Unit
- Youth Leadership Activities
- Education via Social Networking
Have a Community or Youth Event? Contact us to have the PATH Mobile Unit attend!
*Funded by the Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health, Substance Use Disorder Services.